CDC Small Business Finance congratulates the 2014 recipients of the Arthur Goodman Scholarship! These outstanding students demonstrated a commitment to community involvement and desire to pursue a career in the field of economic development.
- Jamie M. Harrison – UC Santa Cruz
- Fatimata Sanogo – UC Berkeley
- Monica Sias (pictured) – UC Berkeley
- Justino Eduardo Guerrero – UC Berkeley
- Rachel Rossi – UC Berkeley
- Brittany Stearns – University of Arizona
The Arthur H. Goodman Scholarship Endowment Fund provides financial assistance to dynamic, community-minded women and minority students transitioning from a community college in California or Arizona to four-year universities.
Congratulations to the recipients!