CDC Small Business Finance has joined the ranks of lenders throughout the United States that actively support the Small Business Borrowers’ Bill of Rights.
In signing the Bill of Rights, CDC Small Business Finance committed to the following practices:
- Transparent pricing and terms, including no hidden fees and clear comparisons
- Non-abusive products, including no debt traps, hidden penalties
- Responsible underwriting, including right-sized loans and confidence that the small business owner can repay the entire loan
- Inclusive credit access, including the respect of all fair-lending laws
- Fair collections practices, including responsible oversight and commitment to accurate information