Change Account for Debit Payment

If you want to change the account that is debited for your monthly payment, you can submit a new ACH (Automated Clearing House) Authorization form and cancelled check to CDC.  The form must be received prior to the 13th of the month to take effect the following month.  We can only deduct the exact payment amount and only on the due date. The account cannot be debited on any other day of the month.

Please mail, fax or email the completed ACH form.

Email: Fax: Mail: 619.291.5185 CDC Small Business Finance
Attn: Servicing Dept.
2448 Historic Decator Rd., Suite 200
San Diego, CA 92106


Important:  Sometimes the automatic payment is rejected. Reasons include insufficient funds, uncollected funds, the account is closed or invalid or a borrower stops the automatic payment on their own.  When this occurs, please do the following:

  • Contact CDC immediately at or 619.291.5185
  • Confirm that the loan remains on automatic debit (ACH).  If it is not, submit a new ACH form prior to the 13th of the month for enrollment in the next month’s auto-debit.