Resources for managing your business during the coronavirus
Things are shifting almost moment-by-moment as we learn more about the coronavirus. It’s no different for you as a small business owner, and you’re seeking resources to help. As new developments arise or new programs and assistance are offered, we want you to have access to the most up-to-date information to make decisions to help your business.
That’s why we created a “Top Tips and Resource Guide” to help small business owners respond to the many challenges you are facing because of COVID-19.
The Business Advising Team at CDC Small Business Finance will continuously maintain and update the guide with new resources and information.
Here, we take a look at key resources. The links, to many agencies responding to the crisis and offering the latest updates and relief assistance, also include employer and worker guidance.
- SBA (Small Business Administration) Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- SBA Disaster Assistance Customer Service Center Call 1-800-659-2955 (TTY: 1-800-877-8339); e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Understand the CARES ACT: The Small Business Owner’s Guide to the CARES ACT
- FEMA: FEMA Disaster Assistance Businesses can begin applying while awaiting a disaster declaration to release the funds.
- CALIFORNIA: Information for employers, employees and all Californians as it relates to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
- COVID-19 BIZ TOOLS – California: A comprehensive listing of resources offered by private, public and nonprofit entities to help California businesses
- San Diego County: San Diego County Coronavirus Disease Updates
- San Diego SDG&E:
- Los Angeles: Los Angeles Updates
- City of Sacramento: CityofSacramento.org/Emergency-Management/COVID19
- Arizona – Maricopa County: Business Guidance for Maricopa County
- NEVADA – Las Vegas: Coronavirus Update
- CDC Small Business Finance Website: COVID-Update
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce: Combating the Coronavirus
- Small Business Majority – national small business advocacy organization: Webinars on a variety of topics on funding and resources for small businesses impacted by COVID-19
EMPLOYER + WORKER RESOURCES
- Cal/OSHA Guidance: Requirements to Protect Workers from Coronavirus
- Labor and Workforce Development Agency: Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) Resources for Employers and Workers
- Employment Development Department: Rapid response services for businesses help to avert potential layoffs and provide immediate on-site services to assist workers facing job losses.
STAY CONNECTED AND UP TO DATE
We are closely monitoring best practices and resources to help you manage your business and will frequently share the latest information. Here are the ways to get the latest details:
- Subscribe to our blog – We will continue to offer weekly highlights on our blog.
- Bookmark the Tips and Resource Guide – It has important links to SBA Disaster Loan applications, Emergency Grant/Loan programs, tips on managing cash flow and more.
- Subscribe to our weekly e-newsletter, Source – You’ll get the latest news and guidance from trusted outlets like Small Biz Daily, Entrepreneur, Inc. and more.
Click for Top Tips for Small Businesses Impacted by COVID-19
In case you missed it:
- Tips: How to face the impact of the coronavirus on your small business
- Business owners: Beware of coronavirus relief loan fraud
- Critical communications strategies for small businesses facing COVID-19
CDC Small Business Finance offers several loan options for entrepreneurs and business owners. Contact our loan experts about your business and they’ll work to match you with a financing plan that best suits your needs. Reach us at email@example.com or (619) 243-8667.