Change Reporting of Loan Interest

If you would like to change the reporting of interest on your loan to the IRS, please complete a W-9 form with the new name(s) and tax ID to Please be sure to include your loan number, your name, the company name and property address.

If you need to request a copy of your 1098 Interest Paid Statement please send an email to Please note that we do not receive the information prior to January 31st.

Have another question? Complete the form below and we will get back to you within 24 hours.


    Sign up for our Blog

    Get the latest news + updates

    Please check your email and confirm your subscription.