Introducing BizTipSixty Video Series: Business tips from entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs in 60 seconds flat
How often do we see entrepreneurship articles with vague or impractical tips from people with zero or little business experience? Probably too often.
Why not get top-grade tips on how to run a successful enterprise directly from those who walk the walk and talk the talk daily? Yep, from small business owners. That was the inspiration for our new video series, BizTipSixty, whose stars are our very own small business borrowers.
- Narrowing down your business idea to a specific niche and
- Getting your business goals down on paper.
For more on DroneQuote, read: How a Military Vet Used Drone Technology to Launch New Niche Business with SBA Loan
Are most of these tips already part of your arsenal? If you’re ready to grow or launch a business, CDC Small Business Finance can help. We provide affordable, sustainable business financing to enterprises of all sizes and stages.
In case you missed it:
- Video spotlight: Warehouse purchase for plush-toy maker charges business growth, minimizes tax hit – thanks to SBA loan
- From coin-op laundry operator to job creator: How a once-small Sacramento company grew to service 33M pounds of hotel linen each year
- Your 2019 Small Business Forecast Straight from the Industry Experts at Leading Lender CDC Small Business Finance